top of page
- Ingredients: - 2 pounds of cucumbers (type of your choice) halved lengthwise and sliced into 1/4 think pieces
- 1 tablespoon of salt + more for serving
- 1/4 cup untoasted sesame oil
- 1/2 small onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Thai or sweet basil
- 1 tablespoon of lime zest - finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon of Asian fish sauce
1. In a colander, toss cucumbers (sliced) with salt and let sit for about 20 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the cucumbers
3. In a bowl, mix the cucumbers with the remaining ingredients (sesame oil, onion, Thai or sweet basil, lime zest, fish sauce)
4. Let it sit for 2 hours.
5. Season with salt and enjoy!
bottom of page