Volunteer Day - Afternoon Gardening!
Time & Location
About the Event
We will be cleaning and preparing the garden for planting, as well as planting into raised beds. Some tasks might be slightly strenuous and others will be light work. We will provide the necessary materials, but please bring the following:
- A face mask or covering, if you do not have one you will not be able to volunteer
- Your own gardening or work gloves
- Sun protection (especially hat and sunscreen)
- A reusable water bottle (we have a water filter you can use to fill it up)
- Optional, but welcome: hand sanitizer (we do have a handwashing station and bathroom available on site)
We hope to see you soon!