Thu, Mar 11|
Volunteer Day - Transplanting
Come help us pot up (transplant) seedlings into bigger pots for our programs! Please bring: a face mask (mandatory), gardening gloves, sun protection, reusable water bottle (we have a filtered water pitcher for refilling bottles).
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
San Jose, 59 S Autumn St, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
About the Event
We will be potting up seedlings into paper pots for our programs. It is a relatively simple task and is not strenuous. We will provide the necessary materials, but please bring the following:
- A face mask or covering, if you do not have one you will not be able to volunteer
- Your own gardening gloves if you would like (working with soil can dry out skin, so if you'd like to protect your hands this is recommended)
- Sun protection (especially hat and sunscreen)
- A reusable water bottle (we have a water filter you can use to fill it up)
- Optional, but welcome: hand sanitizer (we do have a handwashing station available on site)
We hope to see you soon!