Lemon Herbs Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoon lemon (1 medium lemon)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon dill
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
1. Finely chop all the herbs.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to a bowl and mix once.
3. Add the remainder of the ingredients to the bowl and mix with a spoon.
4. Form a dough either with a spoon or by hand.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6. Take small pieces of dough and roll them into a round ball then flatten to 1 to 1.5 inches. The cookies will rise 1.5 times their current size.
7. Place the cookies on a baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
9. Let cool and enjoy!
Notes: You can use different amounts of herbs depending on taste or what you have available. Dried herbs can also be used.